Wednesday, November 9, 2011

THINGS THAT OUTRAGE ME
There are many things that outrage me. Starting with people screaming in the morning, just because they are awake does not mean that the rest of the world is awake. People screaming into the microphone. The microphone is there for a reason, you do not scream into it, you talk normally, the volume button does exist you just need to turn it. I hate the fact that people think its okay to take someone else's things without asking them. If things do not belong to you, do not take them. You have a mouth and hopefully some manner, ask! When someone keeps poking me and wanting to irritate me, bugs the hell out of me. I understand that their hands need something to do but they need to control their desperation and keep their hands to themselves. When people are talking to you, and you are not really that interested but for some reason they just don't get it , and keep on going. I have better things to do than listen to crappy stories, so why don't you just save time and energy and be quiet. I can't stand the fact that when having water and toiletries people don't take a shower for weeks. We are not in a place where there is no water, so maybe not for yourself but for others, get in the shower and clean up. How people expect you to respect them when they don't respect you. You don't just get respect because your older or you think your better, you need to earn it, so stop being so demanding. When I am reading something and someone looks over my shoulder, why don't you find your own entertainment instead of spoiling someone else's. I can't stand when someone says I haven't studied when he or she has, you know its okay to be truthful once in a while. There is nothing embarrassing if you have studied, in fact its better, so just learn to tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment