Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Name individual research title: negative effects of renewable energy

What question do I want to ask: Though renewable energy is considered “green” for the environment, are there any negative effects from renewable energy?

Where will I find the information to answer questions?
Looking at United nations, World Health Organization, other known organization

How will I analyze the information?
I will first look at the  various benefits of renewable energy, then look at the other side of the argument. I would look at the negative effects of renewable energy.

How will I identify and evaluate possible scenarios?
I will look at multiple sources and pick out similar facts that support my topic. I will also look at why energy sources can and do have a significant impact on the environment. 

Possible Scenarios

renewable energy may have an impact on the local population's habitat
Financial costs of starting
The effect on local earth 



No comments:

Post a Comment